The University of Texas Medical Branch Applications Systems Analyst (Clinical Imaging) - Information Services in Webster, Texas
Min Qualifications Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field. 1 year of relevant experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general direction, this position is responsible for providing basic to intermediate analysis and documentation of business and management problems for systems and programming requirements. Assists in providing solutions to problems utilizing more efficient operational procedure, work flow, and information technology solution. Salary Range
From $57,120.00 To $85,680 Annually
Specific Job Related Duties
- Subject matter expertise, technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- General experience in documenting business processes, work planning, problem resolution, requirements and technical analysis, software design, application support and administration, software testing and end-user training and a general understanding of project lifecycle management.
- The Applications Systems Analyst will provide timely project status updates to leadership.
- The Applications Systems Analyst will be expected to cover on-call rotation, day and night.
- The Applications Systems Analyst will be expected to serve as a liaison between technical and business communities and must be able to communicate complex situations quickly and clearly to people with a variety of technical skills.
- Performs related duties as required and miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Mon – Fri (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Location: Clear Lake Center, Webster
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or Clinical related field preferred, however years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Certification, Proficiency or Support with any Epic application, preferably Radiant or Cupid.
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects, large and small, along with a high volume of service requests.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to prepare a presentation and present to an audience comprised of varying levels of leadership.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications and follow-up skills, and strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Preferred Work Experience
- Build experience and certification in Epic Radiant, Cupid, or Beaker
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting healthcare applications
- Clinical informatics experience
- Experience with documenting workflows utilizing Microsoft Visio
- Experience working with hardware (desktop PCs, thin clients, printers)
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Applications Systems Analyst (Clinical Imaging) - Information Services
Job ID: 60628
Business Unit: CIOIS