Requires Bachelor's Degree preferably in informatics, information technology, business, data science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired and at least five years related work experience.
Prefer Masters in Business (Administration, related) and or professional credentials of an RN or at least six years’ experience in, analysis, quality reporting, or decision support, with at least three years of experience with health care industry.
Department Marketing Statement
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, preparing, interpreting and monitoring of moderate–to–complex health process and outcomes data analyses, projections, data modeling, and reports used by system management in decision-making. Serving as an expert resource to provide reporting and analysis guidance and support. Developing, implementing,monitoring, reporting and analyzing solutions from multiple databases to ensure efficient processing, up-to-date tools, and improved clinical and operational efficiencies. You will produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports including design and distribution.
The salary range for this position is $66,385/yr - $106,215/yr commensurate with experience
The pay band for this position is CS23
- High detail orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, respond to urgent requests and work under pressure with short time constraints.
- Ability to speak proficiently in both clinical and financial terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Access.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving or analytical skills.
- Self-starter who works well alone and in a team based, high energy, results driven environment.
- Knowledge of HealthCare Informatics, Reporting, Analytics.
- Familiarity with disease processes, care pathways, and medical terminology.
- Experience with Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Microsoft SQL Management, Business Objects, Cognos, or other data and visualization tools is desirable.
- Skill in database and query design and development for scripts and reporting.
#prof #admin #csrv #informatics #data scientist
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Req id: 66383 Apply