Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field with 2 years of experience in health care. JOB DESCRIPTION: To participate as a member of the multidisciplinary management team comprised of a Medical Director and either a Senior Practice Coordinator or a Practice Coordinator by managing a medical practice(s) while delivering quality patient care and ensuring a customer service attitude among staff. The Practice Manager works with the Area Medical Director in the operation of the practice in responding to the needs of the patient, clinical department, and group practice to fulfill the mission and vision of UTMB.
The salary range for this position is $53,360/yr - $80,040/yr commensurate experience.
The pay band for this position is CS21
Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Outpatient operations and management
• Personnel management and supervision
• Problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Financial analysis skills
• Computer literacy
• Ability to plan, organize, supervise and coordinate medical office operations as member of a multi-disciplinary management team.
• Ability to manage the daily operations of multiple practice locations, if required.
• Ability to function in a highly complex environment, interpret, analyze and present data of a complex nature.
Preferred Work Experience
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Women's heath experience
- 2 Years of supervisory experience
#admin #csrv #prof
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Req id: 64191 Apply