Graduate of an accredited radiography program, ARRTR registered or CNMT (Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist) from ARRT or NMTCB and Certified as a Medical Radiologic Technologist by the Texas Board of Medicine or Eligible for CT registry.
To provide patient care and technical skills in the operation of a computed tomography (CT) scanner for diagnostic and evaluation purposes.
$26.19 to $39.29 per hour for up to 19.99 hours per week, with no benefits.
Band Code PC21
Specific Job Related Duties
- Practices proper entries and records on Radiology Information System and Hospital Information System.
- Prepares patient for CT procedure by accurately assessing patient’s needs and providing patient education. (See attached age-specific addendum)
- Operates computed tomography scanner for data acquisition, reconstruction of images, documentation of images, and performs quality control measures for the purpose of ensuring optimal quality images.
- Prepares patients films for interpretation by radiologist.
- Practices accurate and timely completion of scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize productivity.
- Practices safety measures in CT and Environment of Care.
- Participates in research projects.
- Instructs students on clinical CT skills.
- Applies the profession’s code of ethics in all aspects of practice.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
Current CT registry
#ld #lmd01 #allied #rad #top
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Req id: 63804 Apply