- Doctoral degree in a field related to rehabilitation. The ideal candidate will have postdoctoral research experience and professional licensure or clinical experience in a rehabilitation-related discipline.
- Established program of research related to rehabilitation, disability and recovery.
- Experience mentoring students, postdoctoral fellows and/or junior faculty.
- Sustained record of external funding and established history of collaboration with other faculty, clinicians, fellows, and students.
- National visibility and recognition in rehabilitation and disability research including editorial board service, federal grant review panels, or fellow status in professional or scientific organizations.
Req id: 58537 Apply