The University of Texas Medical Branch Sr. Business Coordinator - Real Estate in Galveston, Texas
Min Qualifications Bachelors degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative, business management, and/or staff activities within a process/department. Specific Job Related Duties
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
(Financial related tasks)
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the lease payment data and other financial information to ensure that the payments for all lease properties are made appropriately to landlords and vendors.
- Reviews the real estate leases and other documents to ensure appropriate rent changes are captured in the payment system monthly.
- Reconciles invoices against payments made and reports the variances to the Program Director. Communicates with vendors or stakeholders as directed.
- Prepares presentation materials and provides back-up data as required for meetings.
- Creates materials related to financial transactions for committees and task forces as needed at least one week ahead of meeting for internal review.
- Maintains, with the Program Director, current inventory of leased space.
- Supports the Program Director in processing paperwork.
- Reviews information and provides data from professional contracts as required.
- Maintains financial stability of Process through effective and accurate inventory control and cost analysis.
- Prepares comparative analysis reports and statements reflecting variations in expenditures and revenues.
- Analyzes financial data and initiates appropriate action when necessary.
- Develops and maintains annual accounting and budget reports.
- Trains others in financial duties and responsibilities.
(HR related tasks)
- Provides staff assistance in the development and interpretation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the development of process/area policies & procedures ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Serves as departmental liaison with Human Resources in regards to employee disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Works with customers to provide improved reports.
- Ability to anticipate needs and scheduling of Executives as related to projects and intervene to acquire information as necessary.
- Responsible for administrative support tasks at the executive level.
- Ensure smooth and seamless service in the executive office, managing day-to-day activities.
- Ability to think independently and make decisions as necessary.
- May interface with leadership at UT Components, city, and/or state government agencies or outside vendors.
- Stays current with applicable policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Recommends, initiates, and facilitates the collaborative development of team process change and new programs.
- Good overall knowledge of “expert” skills listed below and good overall knowledge of Non-Exempt Administrative Support role skills.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Performs related duties as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Sr. Business Coordinator - Real Estate
Job ID: 60465
Business Unit: FACSV