The University of Texas Medical Branch Research Associate II - Psychiatry/Behavioral Science- 20 hrs per week, partial benefits in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor's degree in basic science or equivalent and 2 years of related experience or Master's degree in basic science or equivalent and no experience required. JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs a variety of routine and non-routine research assignments and experiments and assists with lab maintenance responsibilities.
Salary Range **
This is a part-time position, no more than 20 hours per week.
$16,880 - $21,100 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: SC14.
Specific Job Related Duties **
- Under general supervision, performs routine and non-routine research assignments of moderate complexity.
- Performs library and internet literature reviews.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with the preparation of academic manuscripts.
- Review and edit revisions of manuscripts
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Performs related duties as required.
Preferred Education **
Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related field
Preferred Skill/Competency **
Experience with library and internet literature searches
Closing Statement **
Equal Employment Opportunity **
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Partial (20 to 39.99 hours)
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Research Associate II - Psychiatry/Behavioral Science- 20 hrs per week, partial benefits
Job ID: 58192
Business Unit: SOMED