The University of Texas Medical Branch Programmer Analyst IV-Department of Surgery (PBL 19 hours/week, no benefits) in Galveston, Texas
Min Qualifications Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field; 4 years related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To provide technical guidance and direction in the development, implementation and maintenance of information systems at the medical branch. Salary Range
This position is in the job code: CS24.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Creates and maintains software systems.
- Participates in network planning.
- Prepares justifications for facility requirements and improvements.
- Evaluates system performance according to current requirements and long-range plans.
- Designs common data bases and selects and programs data base software.
- Trains personnel.
- Presents technical briefings and acts as technical consultant to user management.
- Participates in the formulation and implementation of departmental standards and policies.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
#programmer #analyst #pbl
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Casual (<=19.99, no schedule)
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Programmer Analyst IV-Department of Surgery (PBL 19 hours/week, no benefits)
Job ID: 59781
Business Unit: SOMED