The University of Texas Medical Branch Patient Care Technician I - Adult Patient Care Svc. in Galveston, Texas
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following technical programs:
- Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
- Completion of EMT program OR
- 2 years of experience in a direct patient care environment OR
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessment or the equivalent.
- Current BLS required.
To provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
Salary Range **
The salary range is from $24,400 to $30,500 annually.
This is a band code: PC11
Closing Statement **
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Patient Care Technician I - Adult Patient Care Svc.
Job ID: 59744
Business Unit: NSGSV