The University of Texas Medical Branch Patient Care Technician I - ADC Med/Surg South in Galveston, Texas
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following technical programs:
- Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
- Completion of EMT program OR
- 2 years of experience in a direct patient care environment OR
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessment or the equivalent.
- Current BLS required.
To provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
The salary range is from $24,400 to $30,500 annually.
This is a band code: PC11
Position requires employee to work nights and evening shifts 12 hour and 8 hour shifts. 7pm-7am, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am.
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Patient Care Technician I - ADC Med/Surg South
Job ID: 60825
Business Unit: ADCAM