The University of Texas Medical Branch Financial Analyst II - Forecasting, Budgeting & Analysis in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent in related field and at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
To perform financial and operational analysis activities with an intermediate functional or organizational scope.
Actual salary commensurate with experience
Specific Job Related Duties
To provide assistance in matters of financial activities including, but not limited to, Statistical Reports, Forecasting, Budget Preparation and Analysis, and Data Submissions as requested or required by Senior Management of UTMB, UT Health System or the State of Texas.
- Analyzes and prepares various financial reports for both internal use and as required for external agencies.
- Examines historical and projected financial data to provide senior management with valuable data upon which to make relevant financial decisions.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Adheres to all departmental and organization policies and procedures as well as established internal control mechanisms.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Cost Accounting Principles as well asHyperion, PeopleSoft
- Budgeting and/or Forecasting experience at a large university or medical center a plus
- EPSi or Qlik would be a plus
Preferred Work Experience
Three years related experience
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Financial Analyst II - Forecasting, Budgeting & Analysis
Job ID: 61865
Business Unit: FINCE