The University of Texas Medical Branch Federal Work Study Student - SON Student Affairs - Level II in Galveston, Texas
High School Diploma or Equivalent; Current UTMB student.
From $11.27 To $13.43 per hour
THIS POSITION IS FOR THE ADMISSIONS AND STUDENT AFFAIRS WORK STUDY APPOINTMENT
Specific Job Related Duties
- Creates packets / materials that are used for recruiting, either at events or Open Houses, new student Orientation, Career Day and other key events
- Contacts newly accepted students and welcomes them to the school; provides information from a student perspective.
- Assists with numerous Commencement functions.
- Helps coordinate student interviews.
- Utilizes computer (for those with computer skills) to help develop marketing materials and other information.
- Conducts basic internet research as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- SON student preferred
- Able to sort alphabetically and numerically
- Good customer service skills
- Telephone professionalism
- Computer skills
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Casual (<=19.99, no schedule)
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Federal Work Study Student - SON Student Affairs - Level II
Job ID: 61450
Business Unit: SONSG