The University of Texas Medical Branch Coordinator II - Instruction Mgmt Office (IMO) in Galveston, Texas
Min Qualifications Associate's degree or equivalent; 3 years related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To manage activities for a project or program. Salary Range
salary is commensurate with experience.
Specific Job Related Duties
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of a program directly related to management or general business operation.
- Insures the goals and objectives specified are accomplished in accordance with prescribed priorities, deadlines and funding conditions.
- Determines methods and procedures for program, staffing requirements, budget and resources.
- Assess program status and implements appropriate actions.
- Delegates activities of support staff.
- Provides technical advice to assist in solving problems.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
MARGINAL OR PERIODIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs related duties as required.
- Standard office equipment
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/LOCATION OF POSITION:
- Standard hospital, clinical and/or office environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Coordinator II - Instruction Mgmt Office (IMO)
Job ID: 62088
Business Unit: SOMED