The University of Texas Medical Branch Business Coordinator, Internal Medicine / Infectious Diseases in Galveston, Texas
Associates degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative, business management, and/or staff activities within a process/department.
Salary Range **
$38,800 to $46,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: CS13.
Specific Job Related Duties **
- Provides administrative support to Division Faculty, Division Director, and Business Manager
- Schedules meetings
- Manages faculty calendars
- Orders supplies for research labs
- Processes travel and reimbursements
- Prepares visa applications for submission
- Answers phone calls and correspondence
- Performs timekeeping functions
- Reconciles accounts
- Other tasks as needed
Preferred Education **
Preferred Skill/Competency **
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Familiar with PeopleSoft Financials
- Familiar with Kronos Timekeeping System
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Work Experience **
- Previous experience supporting research area / faculty
- Prior UTMB experience
Closing Statement **
Equal Employment Opportunity **
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Business Coordinator, Internal Medicine / Infectious Diseases
Job ID: 59483
Business Unit: SOMED