The University of Texas Medical Branch Business Coordinator, Internal Medicine / Cardiology in Galveston, Texas
Associates degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative, business management, and/or staff activities within a process/department.
Salary Range **
$38,800 to $46,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: CS13.
Specific Job Related Duties **
- Provides administrative support to divisional faculty and administrative team
- Submits orders and reimbursements in PeopleSoft
- Composes, types, and proofs finished copies of confidential correspondence
- Coordinates travel arrangements for faculty
- Maintains faculty calendars and coordinates meetings
- Plans special events
- Tracks information for routine updates and requests
- Supports faculty with regard to maintaining medical license, certifications, CME credits, hospital privileges, etc.
- Back-up for maintaining schedules for clinical faculty
- Assists with preparing weekly conference schedule for faculty and fellows
- Develops itinerary and coordinates travel for faculty interviews
Preferred Skill/Competency **
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in PeopleSoft Financials
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team
Preferred Work Experience **
- Previous experience providing administrative support to faculty or administration
Closing Statement **
Equal Employment Opportunity **
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Business Coordinator, Internal Medicine / Cardiology
Job ID: 59632
Business Unit: SOMED