The University of Texas Medical Branch Assistant Professor, Instruction (Non-Tenure Track) - Physical Therapy, School of Health Professions in Galveston, Texas
Doctoral degree with at least two years clinically related experience.
Commensurate with experience
Specific Job Related Duties
1) Develop and maintain courses including online and face-to-face courses as assigned; 2) Conduct scholarly activity, and participate in services to the University, School and Department; and 3) Advise students
- Academic doctorate (i.e. PhD, EdD or DPT) in related field to physical therapy or physiology.
- Knowledge and skill in exercise physiology, cardiovascular pulmonary or general physical therapy.
- Eligible for PT licensure in Texas.
- Previous teaching experience in an academic setting.
- Expertise in exercise physiology, cardiovascular pulmonary or general PT.
Preferred Work Experience
- At least two years experience in academic teaching.
- At least two years clinical work experience in physical therapy or exercise physiology.
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Assistant Professor, Instruction (Non-Tenure Track) - Physical Therapy, School of Health Professions
Job ID: 57648
Business Unit: SHPRF