The University of Texas Medical Branch (Bi-Lingual Spanish) Nutritionist I - Ob/Gyn RMCHP - Livingston WIC in Livingston, Texas
Bachelor's degree in related field. No experience required.
Nutritionist I provides nutritional information and services to patients, families, and interest groups.
The salary range for this position is $45,680/yr - $68,520/yr commensurate with experience.
The pay band for this position is PC13
Specific Job Related Duties
- Responsible for administration, management and operation of WIC Program in specific WIC sites, to include supervision, training and evaluation of WIC staff.
- Provides comprehensive nutrition assessment, counseling and education for WIC participants and families in compliance of federal regulations and state policies.
- Requires the appropriate application of nutrition policies, procedures and protocols.
- Travels and provides staff relief at other WIC Sites as necessary.
- Performs duties under the direction of the WIC Director and Clinic Director
Seeking an individual with strong Spanish and English speaking skills.
#top #allied #prof
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: (Bi-Lingual Spanish) Nutritionist I - Ob/Gyn RMCHP - Livingston WIC
Job ID: 56963
Business Unit: RMCHP