The University of Texas Medical Branch Patient Care Technician I in Huntsville, Texas
High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following technical programs:
- Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
- Completion of EMT program OR
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessment or the equivalent.
Current BLS required
To provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
$22,000 - $33,000
Work is within the confines of a prison, jail, or juvenile detention center. Pre-employment drug screen and security clearance required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Patient Care Technician I
Job ID: 53131
Business Unit: CORMC