The University of Texas Medical Branch Supply Chain Information System Manager in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and six years related experience.
The Supply Chain Information System Manager is responsible for the overall strategic direction, as well as the tactical execution of all aspects of the UTMB Supply Chain – Logistics Informatics Section.
This role manages the administrative and clerical duties and has administrative responsibility, authority, and accountability for human and material resources in support of all aspects of the UTMB Supply Chain Information Systems used to manage inventory, supply requests, and departmental charges ensuring that products are available timely for patient care, educational instruction, and research
From $91,200 To $125,000 Annually
Specific Job Related Duties
- Administrator supporting the following Servers in the Supply Chain Logistics Division:
- Web server
- Point of use server
- @Par server
- Cylinder server
- Materials Management Information System (MMIS) server
- Knowledge & Experience with the following:
- Installing server software
- Setting permission
- Updating web pages (Dreamweaver) or other web applications
- Adding Users
- Mapping drives
- Adding printers
- Establishing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi connections
- Responsible for user access management, user provisioning, and troubleshooting user issues de-provisioning and maintenance of technical security controls for multiple applications.
- Collaborates with ISO (Information Security Office) to ensure that access management is working within the established security guidelines and is in adherence to the UT System policies and Texas Administrative Code.
- Ensures required approvals are obtained before granting user access to an application or data
- Identifies, designs and implements improvements for efficiency and enhanced security for work processes
- Provides analysis and prepare system documentation for access to existing and proposed procedures.
- Researches, plans and implements new technologies to improve staff efficiency
- Improve & support system integration process
- Supports, installs, configures and manages Supply Chain Online Web Site.
- Serves as Trusted Requester Support Supply Chain.
- Asset Management Inventory
- Coordinates with user personnel and management staff to provide requirements definition, clarification, prioritization and design alternatives
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Performs related dutues as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Supply Chain Information System Manager
Job ID: 52514
Business Unit: FACSV