The University of Texas Medical Branch Respirator Fit Tester (Clerk III ) in Galveston, Texas
High school or equivalent. 2 years related experience.
To provide supervisory and advanced clerical skills in the performance of tasks that support business operations.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Specific Job Related Duties
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
Determines work priorities, assigns and schedules work load for the unit or office.
Develops and refines office policies and procedures.
Executes a variety of complex clerical duties.
Organizes own work assignments to contribute to smooth work flow.
Trains supportive personnel in new procedures and new employees on duties to be performed.
Adheres to internal controls established for department.
Performs related duties as required.
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED DUTIES:
Prepares for and conducts respirator fit tests for employees wearing respirators
- Coordinates and schedules departmental & individual fit testing
- Confirms medical clearance status of employees to be fit tested
- Determines work priorities and schedules work load
- Organizes own work assignments to contribute to smooth work flow
- Moves respirator fit test cart from location to location
- Documents fit test according to policy
- Provides respirator use training to staff
- Logical thinking
- Good communication
- Good organizational skills
Preferred Work Experience
At least two years of experience or education in a healthcare setting
This position requires TDCJ clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Respirator Fit Tester (Clerk III )
Job ID: 53641
Business Unit: FACSV