The University of Texas Medical Branch Research Project Coordinator - Clinical Laboratory Sciences, School of Hlth Professions in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 1 year of experience.
Serves as the principal project coordinator for facilitation of research projects, administration and the IRB as appropriate.
$42,320 To $52,900 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: CS14
Specific Job Related Duties
- Coordinates grant project by collecting data, developing project-related documents and maintaining project status reports and tracking systems.
- Participates in project team activities such as team meetings, communications, report generation, etc. omplies and assist with enforcement with all guidelines and project specific policies and procedures established by the project administration, institution, and sponsor.
- Generates and processes hard copy, email, and web-based surveys.
- Creates and manages databases and spreadsheets.
- Tracks resource utilization including management, budgets and expenditures, and may make recommendations to management regarding efficient resource utilization.
- Assists with creation of posters and professional presentations and must be able to represent the project team when necessary.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
Clinical Laboratory Sciences or Medical Technology
Preferred Work Experience
One year research experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Research Project Coordinator - Clinical Laboratory Sciences, School of Hlth Professions
Job ID: 53225
Business Unit: SHPRF