The University of Texas Medical Branch Project Dir, Project Launch - Pediatric Early Childhood Intervention - Travel between Dickinson and Galveston Campus Required in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor’s Degree with three to five years of financial and operational experience.
Responsible for the financials, planning and direction of the Early Childhood Intervention project for families of children 0 to 3 years of age with special needs residing throughout Galveston County.
$61,280 - $76,600 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: CS22.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Develops the project budget annually
- Responsible to ensure the project is within budget throughout the fiscal year
- Reviews and Audits expenditures to ensure they are relevant to the needs of the project
- Ensures billing processes are efficient and effective
- Ensures revenue streams are accurate based on billing
- Denial reports are reviewed monthly and appeals submitted
- Develops protocol and policies for implementing a third party billing system for Project.
- Ensure all reports for ECI are completed and submitted prior to set deadlines
- Provides the Chair of Pediatrics, Administrator and Assistant Administrator monthly financials noting strengths and opportunities
- Manages program data, prepares reports on client data, program statistics, personnel statistics, etc.
- Review travel reimbursement for accuracy
- Provides the Administrator and Assistant Administrator monthly financials noted strengths and opportunities
- Develops key benchmarks to ensure project is meeting goals and expectations
- Supports all staff of ECI through direction and supervision.
- Ensures all patients are registered prior to service.
- Ensures insurance authorization is approved prior to providing service.
- Coordinates project services with local and state agencies.
- Plans observational reviews of staff in the field and provide feedback.
- Conducts audits and provide feedback based on Target Case Management notes.
- Manages chart review efforts.
- Performs stakeholder satisfaction surveys.
- Develops policies/procedures for offering families greater options for services which affect staffing patterns, location of intervention, transportation option, etc.
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- Evaluates project as to accomplishment of action plan/goal; develop new ones annually.
- Organizes and coordinates educational training for staff.
- Develop strategic plans based on changing funding sources for the program.
- Develops pathways to communicate services available to the public.
- Ensure programs align with the requirements of the State of Texas.
- Understand the applications pertinent to Early Childhood Intervention.
- Work with all stakeholders and vendors as needed.
- Yearly review of all policies and procedures.
- Recruits, Interviews and ensures credentialing for providers.
- Develop measures staff performance evaluations.
- Perform required disciplinary actions in coordination of Human Resources.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Project Dir, Project Launch - Pediatric Early Childhood Intervention - Travel between Dickinson and Galveston Campus Required
Job ID: 53274
Business Unit: SOMED