The University of Texas Medical Branch Patient Care Technician I - TDCJ ICU in Galveston, Texas
High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following technical programs:
- Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
- Completion of EMT program OR
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessment or the equivalent.
Current BLS required
To provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
The salary range is from $22,000 to $33,000 annually.
This is a band code: PC11
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Patient Care Technician I - TDCJ ICU
Job ID: 53794
Business Unit: TDCJH