The University of Texas Medical Branch Federal Work Study Student - SON Nursing Simulation Lab, Level 3 in Galveston, Texas
From $14.24-$16.95 per hour
Specific Job Related Duties
- Set up and take down of labs.
- Make sure lab area and rooms are clean and free from clutter.
- Clean and maintenance of manikins and other lab equipment
- Assist faculty with courses when needed.
- Support full time staff with work needs when able.
- Inventory and supply management.
- Assist with moving of inventory to and from School of Nursing and Rebecca Sealy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Casual (<=19.99, no schedule)
Job Title: Federal Work Study Student - SON Nursing Simulation Lab, Level 3
Job ID: 52337
Business Unit: SONSG