The University of Texas Medical Branch Federal Work Study Student - Level 2 - Surgery in Galveston, Texas
High school diploma, UTMB student (at least half-time)
Specific Job Related Duties
- General office duties, including photocopying, typing, filing, faxing, scanning, shredding, and answering the telephone
- Data entry
- Assisting faculty and administrative staff
- Word processing, graphic design, some clerical duties, PowerPoint, proofreading manuscripts and business communications, literature searchers, retrieving articles from the library, organizing aspects of literature searches
- May assist with online and manual library systems, bibliographic citations and serial records
- Other related duties as required
This is a casual (<=19.99 hours/week, non-benefits eligible) position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Casual (<=19.99, no schedule)
Job Title: Federal Work Study Student - Level 2 - Surgery
Job ID: 56515
Business Unit: SOMED