The University of Texas Medical Branch Business Coordinator - Psychiatry/Behavioral Science in Galveston, Texas
Associates degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related experience.
To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative, business management, and/or staff activities within a process/department.
$34,880 - $43,600 annually, commensurate with experience. This position is in a pay band code CS13.
Specific Job Related Duties
This position will provide administrative support for multiple faculty members of the department.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of appointments, meetings, and maintenance of calendar
- Travel arrangements and reimbursements (both domestic and international)
- Phone coverage assigned faculty members
- Types and prepares finished correspondence and reports from notes, tape or rough drafts utilizing personal computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Manage discretionary accounts
- Maintain CME information
- Update and maintain faculty CVs
- Process requisitions for routine and non-routine purchases in accordance with current UTMB procurement guidelines.
- Coordinates and processes employee business expense reimbursements ensuring compliance with current UTMB policies and procedures.
- Files records, reports, correspondence, and other documents maintaining files in accordance with the current Record Retention Schedule.
- Provide coverage for team members as needed.
- Prepare and distribute department call schedules
- Coordinate special events as needed.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in PeopleSoft Financials
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team
Preferred Work Experience
Previous experience in a support position preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Business Coordinator - Psychiatry/Behavioral Science
Job ID: 53599
Business Unit: SOMED