The University of Texas Medical Branch Asst Prof (N-T Trk Clin) in Galveston, Texas
Should have a MD degree
Specific Job Related Duties
- Perform clinical services to include signing out Cytopath cases and frozen sections.
- Serve as consultant for other pathologists and physicians.
- Teach Pathology residents, fellows, and medical students.
- Attend and participate in intra and inter-departmental conferences.
- Pursue scholarly activities to include research, publications and presentations as well as national and international meetings.
- Participate in departmental and institutional committees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Asst Prof (N-T Trk Clin)
Job ID: 53245
Business Unit: SOMED