The University of Texas Medical Branch Asst Prof (N-T Trk Clin) - Pediatric Nephrology in Galveston, Texas
Medical Doctor licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners.
Commensurate with experience
Specific Job Related Duties
Primary clinical responsibilities include both inpatient and outpatient care in the area of Pediatric Nephrology in clinic sites both on and off the UTMB-Galveston main campus.
Clinic assignment may be changed depending upon the extent of assigned educational, research or administrative responsibilities and clinical demands.
- Expectation to participate in undergraduate medical education.
- Expectation to precept house staff in elective ambulatory clinic rotations.
- Expectation to precept house staff during in-patient rotations .
- Expectation to provide direct patient care of nephrology patients where needed.
- Expectation to participate in GME of surrounding physicians when needed.
Board certified or Board eligible in Gen Pediatric and Nephrology
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Asst Prof (N-T Trk Clin) - Pediatric Nephrology
Job ID: 53521
Business Unit: SOMED