The University of Texas Medical Branch Anesthesia Technician II - Galveston in Galveston, Texas
High school or equivalent with 3 years of related experience
To provide advanced technical skills in the preparation of all anesthesia equipment used during surgical and related medical procedures.
Specific Job Related Duties
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in preparing operating rooms for complex anesthesia procedures.
- Sets up anesthesia equipment.
- Cleans anesthesia equipment after completion of anesthesia.
- Maintains inventory records and orders, stores, and distributes anesthesia supplies, drugs and equipment.
- Assists Anesthesiologists as necessary.
- Provides immediate supervision for assigned shift.
Orients and trains staff.
Assists in patient care.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
#anesthesia tech #top
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Anesthesia Technician II - Galveston
Job ID: 55958
Business Unit: NSGSV