The University of Texas Medical Branch Administrative Associate - Quality Management (Galveston) in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field. No experience required.
To coordinate and directly support the administrative and business management activities of a department or large division.
The salary range for this position is $38,400/yr - $57,000/yr commensurate with experience.
The pay band for this position is CS13
Specific Job Related Duties
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
- Assists in the preparation of the departmental budget.
- Maintains the current status for the budget and grants including income and expenditures.
- Provides staff assistance in the development and interpretation of policies and procedures relative to the department.
- Organizes and directs the secretarial and clerical operations of the department by establishing, reviewing, and revising internal procedures and work flow.
- Acts as department liaison with other departments and agencies regarding inventory control, building services, equipment and maintenance repair, purchasing, safety, and other administrative matters.
- Coordinates personnel matters with the Human Resources Department and ensures compliance of the department with current Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Compiles and prepares financial, statistical, and annual reports.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
In this role, you will primarily supporting Director of Quality & Healthcare Safety Management as well as providing some Risk Management support..
- Multitasking is very important, as is the ability to prioritize
- Strong admin/office skills (including scheduling of meetings, appointments, etc)
- Very proficient with Excel and other Microsoft products (will be doing PowerPoint presentations for us)
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Administrative Associate - Quality Management (Galveston)
Job ID: 53896
Business Unit: HOSPT