The University of Texas Medical Branch Assistant Nurse Manager - Bilingual, Outpatient - Women's Health Research in Beaumont, Texas
Graduation from an approved nursing program RN - registered nurse with License/valid texas permit and 3 years clinical experience
The Assistant Nurse Manager assists the Nurse Manager in the achievement of the patient care unit(s) goals and objectives. This position works in a supportive manner as a resource for the patient care unit(s) and as representative for the Nurse Manager.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Assists in the performance of the operational aspects of a designated outpatient care area(s) while providing mentoring and leadership support to the area(s) staff.
- Facilitates the planning, implementation, development, and evaluation of special projects, programs and research as assigned.
- Facilitates the effective delivery of competent, compassionate care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes and outcomes on the outpatient care area(s)
- Participates in and supports continuous quality improvement and risk management programs at the outpatient care area(s) level.
- Serves as a liaison to the Nurse Manager – Outpatient.
- Interprets to staff the application and implementation of the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of the outpatient care area(s), department, and organization.
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- Performs related duties as required.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
This position will require travel between the Beaumont and Orange clinic as well as travel to Galveston 1-2 times per month.
Seeking an individual with strong Spanish and English speaking skills.
#outpatient #nurse manager #research
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Assistant Nurse Manager - Bilingual, Outpatient - Women's Health Research
Job ID: 56431
Business Unit: SOMED