The University of Texas Medical Branch ER Technician II - Emergency Services, Angleton/Danbury Campus in Angleton, Texas
- High School or equivalent and one (1) year of related experience
- Current BLS
- Successfully completes UTMB ED rhythm quiz annually
- Completion of one of the following technical programs:
- Completion of EMT program or
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessments or
- Active state EMS certification in good standing at time of hire as an ER Tech I.
To provide intermediate technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas in the Emergency Department.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: ER Technician II - Emergency Services, Angleton/Danbury Campus
Job ID: 53103
Business Unit: ADCAM